HOME SWEET HOME Just got back from Bakersfield like an hour ago. I drove all 5 hours down. We got stuck up in the mountains because there was a fire. Yuuup. So I talked to my mom all the way down to SD. Pretty cool cause I haven't talked so much in my life and it was a really good bonding moment for the both of us. We stopped twice to go pee pee then went to Kentucky Fried Chicken before we went home. Yeah... some greasy KFC. I need to super take a shower. Haven't taken a shower since yesterday and they didn't have hot water at my auntie and uncle's house. Yeah... ha ha. Now I can't wait for the warm water but then I wanted to blog first for some odd reason. Except I can smell myself and it's not that "oh so fresh" smell. Ha ha. Gross huh?
Oh yeah! That's why I wanted to blog... it's me and Shawn's One Year Anniversary tomorrow! Yay! I can't wait...I didn't see him the whole weekend I super dee duper miss him. We're going to school together tomorrow. Isn't that romantic? Our first year anniversary is the first day of school! Heh heh. We have a class together too. Calculus. Whoo whoo... but, i'm really really excited! Yay! ONE YEAR!!! Who knew huh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home